Kicking off this feature again with 5 things that have been getting me through this week:
- MAC have announced they are releasing a Rocky Horror themed collection, just in time for Halloween. I’ve already got my eyes on that Frank-N-Furter lipstick which looks a wonderful plum red colour, and the pearlised nail polishes!
- Bobble bottle – I picked up one of these little beauties and it’s proving invaluable in keeping my hydrated during my new (walking) commute. Hurrah!
- Hanging my washing outside. I don’t care if this makes me sound like a total laundry nerd: I’m still getting used to the novelty of having a garden again
- Ambrosia Devon Dream – I am pouring this custard flavoured cream on anything I can think of, but as you can see from the picture above, my favourite is simple fresh berries.
- Boden Matilda Dress – after drooling over this in the sale I was overjoyed to be given some Boden vouchers as a leaving gift by my old colleagues, and knew exactly what I would be treating myself to. The dress is gorgeous, but my only word of caution would be it sizes a bit small in the bust – I’ve had to size up to get it to fit.