This is at least the third time this week I’ve been certain it is Friday, but only the first time I’ve been right. It’s obviously been a long week – I don’t know if all of you have felt the same? So here are five things just to round out the week and see us in to the weekend together. Grab a G&T and let’s show this week who is boss!
- I have a lot of hats, but none of them are yellow. Well this one from ASOS is only £18 and will fill the colourful gap in my headwear wardrobe just nicely, thank you
- My review of The Auld Hoose in Edinburgh was highlighted as Review of The Day on Yelp today and it’s made me hungry for a giant plate of nachos again. I know I’ll never be able to finish them, and then will come the regret, but still… nachos.
- Lin-Manuel’s last Ham4Ham (4 now) – the end of an era, but what a sweet send off. And yes – my Hamilton obsession is not abating. Not even slightly.
- Louche dresses always make me feel great. The cut of this Duchess dress, and that geometric Bauhaus pattern just make my heart sing, and the reduction to £41 doesn’t dampen my tune.
- Homemade iced tea – I still can’t get enough of our refreshing homemade iced tea. Tempted to try it with other fruit flavours now, though the peach is such a classic. Don’t forget to check out my recipe.